Every year, 1,5 million people visit Uganda for the purposes of either spending a holiday, travelling, visiting friends/family, touring the country, and/or investigating the possibilities of carrying on any business, trade or profession in Uganda. To stay as a tourist in Uganda, you need a Tourist Visa, EA Tourist Visa, or a Visa extension.

Apply and Purchase Abroad

You can apply and purchase a single journey or multiple entry visa abroad in many countries such as USA, Canada, France, Germany, India, United Kingdom. This is usually done by applying either in person, with two passport pictures and an application that you can obtain from the embassy website in your country of origin. You can also look for instructions as to how to mail the application via express mail and receive it back in a short period of time.

Obtain at Point of Entry

You can apply for a single journey visa at the point of entry such as the border or Entebbe Airport. No pictures or mail are required, thereby lowering your cost. Usually, the airline or bus company you travel with will provide you with an entrance form upon arrival at a border town or Entebbe International Airport. However, forms are also available inside airport and bus terminals. Complete the entrance form with proper passport information and dates. The cost of a Visitor’s Visa will be $50 USD upon entry and will allow you to remain in Uganda for up to 90 days.

Visa Extension

Want to stay a bit longer? UGIS Ltd helps you to extent your Visa with two months, and makes sure that you do not have to queue at the Immigration department for hours! Searching for a Hassle free solution? Contact UGIS Today!